What's new

Discount! Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
As this wacky year winds down we find ourselves a little overstocked with Nangol Noble. I'd like to offer a Kava Forums only discount as a Christmas gift. Now through the 26th use coupon code KFXMAS and get 15% off orders of Nangol Noble. Limit one per customer. So buy yourself a Christmas present today, or wait until you get that card from grandma with the cash in it, or hurry up to return that ugly sweater your aunt bought you, and get yourself some of the most potent, yet smooth, noble Vanuatu kava out there.
Merry Christmas, or whatever holiday you choose to celebrate!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
As this wacky year winds down we find ourselves a little overstocked with Nangol Noble. I'd like to offer a Kava Forums only discount as a Christmas gift. Now through the 26th use coupon code KFXMAS and get 15% off orders of Nangol Noble. Limit one per customer. So buy yourself a Christmas present today, or wait until you get that card from grandma with the cash in it, or hurry up to return that ugly sweater your aunt bought you, and get yourself some of the most potent, yet smooth, noble Vanuatu kava out there.
Merry Christmas, or whatever holiday you choose to celebrate!
Damn dude, could have used this a week ago, lol.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Placed my first order in years just now! I know these guys deserve another shot. Got nambawan and nagol noble. I need some heady kavas so I'm hoping they will fit the bill!

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Placed my first order in years just now! I know these guys deserve another shot. Got nambawan and nagol noble. I need some heady kavas so I'm hoping they will fit the bill!
Thanks for the order. You won't be disappointed. The Nambawan is pretty heady. The Nangol Noble is just flat potent, but may be a little heavier. Both are awesome. Merry Christmas!

Zaphod

Kava Lover
I guess I got no excuses left but to try BKH. Just ordered up some Nambawan, Nangol noble, and Fu'u which I just assume the contraction is for the missing "ck Yo".

Status
Not open for further replies.