What's new

DNB Vantuatu

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShredMN

Kava Curious
Has anyone had this recently? I got some of the vantuatu and Fijian waka recently, and while I really enjoyed the waka, the vantuatu seems extremely week. Pretty disappointed in all honesty :( at least it was really cheap.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Has anyone had this recently? I got some of the vantuatu and Fijian waka recently, and while I really enjoyed the waka, the vantuatu seems extremely week. Pretty disappointed in all honesty :( at least it was really cheap.
I love it. However, it is not like what you expect from a typical Vanuatu, neither in taste nor effect. It is more like a Samoan ava or a sakau from Pohnpei. I have bought about 12 pounds of it and it is perfect for drinking at my job or as a breakfast kava. You can always triple ball it, 6 tbs in 400 ml of water is plenty strong. And very heady.

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
I didn’t like it at all. Just felt gross and dirty. I do like DNB’s Lawena which is out right now and the waka. Although the waka has been raised in price which deters me from buying it now.

ShredMN

Kava Curious
It’s still around $23 for 1/2lbs on amazon! I just ordered some more along with kavafied extreme, which I’m super excited to try! The DNB Fijian waka is great, though! Seems to really hit the spot for me, and it’s not as expensive as something like Nangol Noble, which I also found to be excellent, just expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.