What's new

I love Kava Does kava contain magnesium? I swear I read of this before

BourbonMac

I like herbs
Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, I'm late for bed. Yeah, I read this before, I kind of doubt it's true, but I've noticed magnesium supplements helping my tinnitus exactly like kava did before I had to stop taking it.

Alia

'Awa Grower/Collector
Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, I'm late for bed. Yeah, I read this before, I kind of doubt it's true, but I've noticed magnesium supplements helping my tinnitus exactly like kava did before I had to stop taking it.
You can go back to May 13, 2021 in these Kava Forums and find "Kava Fact of the Day' Iron in Kava"
The content of that Post and numerous comments tell all about nutritional content of kava.
Yes, it has magnesium.

BourbonMac

I like herbs
Found it, it seems like it's so little that it wouldn't possibly be able to help though but I don't know if I read it correctly? It seems like some people wonder if kava can cause deficiencies. Either way I'm not sure how to interpret the 0.179% of magnesium or how it'd equivalate to the content per dose since that isn't really specified. Maybe someone can help me out there.

Last edited:

Valyn

Kava Curious
I had no idea what this fourmn was about and I coincidentally just had some kava to help with my tinnitus and head sensations.