What's new

Does kava make you cool?

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Love me some audiobooks. Any recommendations? If you have Audible, check out Paul Theroux's "Millroy the Magician." That book is wicked crazy!

D

Deleted User01

I just finished "The Stranger", Harlen Coben I think. It was decent and surprising. Listening to Steve Cannell "The Prostitutes Ball". Scott Brick narrates and he's the best. So far I'm liking it a lot. Then there are all the Reacher and Harry Bosch books not to mention the Pendergast books by Douglas Preston. Once you get kava'ed out, it shor' is relaxing to sit in the recliner, but the basket/baseball game on mute, and listen to an audiobook. You can also get them at your local library. Our San Antonio Library is awesome in that respect. I will put Millroy the Magician on my list.

D

Deleted User01

Looks like Theroux is a big time author too. I like upbeat stories or mysteries. I stopped listening to one the other day that was about an alcoholic ex Texas Ranger who kept totally screwing up his life. Lost his wife, lost his kid, and the list kept going and going. I couldn't stand it anymore and quit listening. That kind of story is more gruesome than Killer Zombies that have to be put down by Joe Ledger and his Special Op guys.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Almost ever time I wear my kava society's t-shirt or hoodie someone gives me a smile or asks about kava. But I guess my city is a bit unique as it has the largest Polynesian urban population in the world. :)
It is the same way for e when I wear my kava T-shirt, I had one guy that saw it and said "Kava, that's good stuff" I replied "it sure is" and yes "cool" too I might add.
Aloha.

Chris

verticity

I'm interested in things
Yes, I noticed it does make me cool. One more thing, I also have to turn down the volume on my ear plugs when listening to audio books. It seems your audio sensory system becomes more sensitive. When I don't do kava, I have to turn the volume up.
If earplugs signified coolness the same way sunglasses do, we would all be pretty cool folks...
"The future's so loud, I gotta wear earplugs..."