What's new

Does N@H Solomon kava cause insomnia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavaguy

Kava Enthusiast
I read a comment on Kavasseur's blog from someone that Solomon kava from Nakamal at Home will not allow for a restful sleep and you will toss and turn. Can anyone confirm this is the case with them as well?

Kavaguy

Kava Enthusiast
I just received some Solomon as well as White Sand. I just prepared the White Sand in case the Solomon would keep me up watching reruns. Good to know insomnia is not necessarily the case with Solomon, so I will try it tmrw. Thanks!

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
It doesn't give me insomnia, but will it give you insomnia? Who knows? Some people report insomnia or stimulation with certain kavas, but it all depends on the person, the kava and other unknown variables.

I've never felt active and stimulated on any kava, not even the cleanest, headiest kavas or anything else.
But that's just me, I can occasionally have weird disjointed sleep, if the kava fucks with my stomach during the night or on the very rare instance that the kava buzz hits me super hard and makes feel truly and completely high.

Kavaguy

Kava Enthusiast
All kava's make me tired, so it sounds like more than likely, it will be the case with this one. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.