What's new

Powdered Kava Review Dokobana Fijian

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
cpReview
{"Grade":10,"Potency":6,"Mind":8,"Body":4,"Anxiety":10,"Sedative":4,"Taste":"7","Preparation":"Blender, 50 to 60 g in a litre of water.","Duration":"3 to 4 hours","SideEffects":"Nothing dreadful","Headline":"Nice for a break from the heavies"}
This is a nice tasting, smooth Fijian kava. For a long time now I've been favouring heavy kavas to help with sleep but this is a very nice kava to start an afternoon or evening off.

I find this quite balanced rather than outright heady. The effects build slowly and are somewhat heady without a lot of body feeling, just a nice balanced feel. I don't think you're likely to get big euphoria from this except maybe in higher doses but it's definitely relaxing in the mind and it takes away the cares of the day very effectively.

Although not a heavy kava I find it does help with sleep as by the end of the session you're feeling pretty relaxed. I wouldn't say it was sedative but there is just a feeling of calm that helps you drop off nicely.

I don't feel too much the next morning so in that respect it may be better for me than the super heavy kavas but there's nothing to beat the feeling of one of those!

Overall I would recommend this for afternoon or evening use perhaps topped up with some heavy later if you really need a sedative kava to sleep or just on it's own if you normally sleep well anyway.