What's new

Dokobana - Single Cultivar Release - 10% off code: SHELLSUP

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
Hey yall!!

First, thank you for being awesome. I've been working hard fixing issues with old vendors and finding new ones. Hence the bit of media silence for the past month or so. I'm extremely happy to announce that our Koro will be back soon. We also have new kavas coming as well. The first one, I just released to the site. In the past I received some questions regarding our use of Wonderland Labs as our testing site. I switched it up this round and went with Murray-Brown. They're very professional and I like how they communicate. Though we may still use Wonderland in the future at times, I believe these guys will be our go to from now on.

Check out the tasting notes for our new Dokobana single cultivar here. The 10% off code will be good until Monday April 12th at 1130pm est.

The dokobana has a significantly lower kavalactone content than our other offerings. I was looking for something that can fill that lighter, day time/social drinking kava, but with "something". I like kava that hits me right away. Personally this did that and it worked that way for our other testers as well. It was a very nice experience. Calm but not intoxicated, almost warming. That's at least my experience with it. Yours of course may be a bit different. It took some time to find this vendor.

The Narayan family are fantastic people and work EXTREMELY hard to grow and harvest the kava.

You know I'm a fan of full disclosure and a bit of behind the scenes with what we do. So what's to come?

Koro Island - of course will be back soon. Once I have an ETA it will be up for preorder. Everything is dried, pounded packed and shipped very smoothly. This vendor is excellent, extremely dependable and provides a very clean and strong kava. It will be absolutely fantastic to have a continued relationship with this farmer.

Ovalau - SO nice and strong. I was extremely impressed with this kava and I cant wait to get it. It's a blend of cultivars, however, this vendor also knows how to harvest single cultivars. Mentioning names that are not on the market at all.

Taveuni - The family were getting this one from are my new best friends haha. Their kava is very smooth. Strong but not as much as the kadavu and moreso than the dokobana. So a very nice step in our product line.

Tonga Vava'u - Our first real foray into something not Fiji! I was very lucky to connect with this farmer. They have a large plantation but are very responsive and professional. I was extremely impressed with their line of kava and we're still choosing what we're going to carry. That said, I'm in love with Tongan Kavas now.

That's it for now. Thank you for being our customers and If you have any questions at all just lmk!

Thanks,

Zac H.
Art of Kava