What's new

Dreams of Kava

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
I had this dream involving Kava...
Meeting someone who drinks Kava in real life for the first time. I prepared the Kava in his Tanoa and he commented on my kneading technique. He had never seen anyone working the Kava so aggressively. So i showed him the big "Kava Muscle" that i developed near my wrist. He was unimpressed though and instructed me to be gentler and als squeeze the water out more often. Then, we filled my kava in a few bottles, walked around and talked. Then, all of a sudden he was nowhere to be seen. I found him engaged in a discussion with someone else and to my horror, he drank the last of the kava we brought. I was pissed and scolded him just to be ignored.

Then, we found ourselves in this basement Kava Bar with guys from Vanuatu, using 150g per Person. I was delighted! But no Kava for me...it was as if i was a ghost and everyone else got served their kava but me.

Poor ghost! :(

Kavaloloko

Kavaloloko Kava Co.
Kava Vendor
I had this dream involving Kava...
Meeting someone who drinks Kava in real life for the first time. I prepared the Kava in his Tanoa and he commented on my kneading technique. He had never seen anyone working the Kava so aggressively. So i showed him the big "Kava Muscle" that i developed near my wrist. He was unimpressed though and instructed me to be gentler and als squeeze the water out more often. Then, we filled my kava in a few bottles, walked around and talked. Then, all of a sudden he was nowhere to be seen. I found him engaged in a discussion with someone else and to my horror, he drank the last of the kava we brought. I was pissed and scolded him just to be ignored.

Then, we found ourselves in this basement Kava Bar with guys from Vanuatu, using 150g per Person. I was delighted! But no Kava for me...it was as if i was a ghost and everyone else got served their kava but me.

Poor ghost! :(

Crazy dream!..

You must be gentle with the Kava as you are kneading ( this is the part where a lot of people over do )
Massage the Kava!.. Get a few good squeezes in here and there..
But you never want want to be aggressive with the Kava..... Kava is good to us so we shall be good to it also:)