What's new

drinkalohakava.com is up my friends

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Thanks! Routing people to the facebook shop was painful. Looked bad, felt bad :LOL:
They say shame is a bad thing but it can lead to good things. Like your spiffy new website to sell your product!

Edit: Just ordered something! I'm not much for reviews but I'll let someone know what I think of your product. ;)

Last edited:

Kavaloloko

Kavaloloko Kava Co.
Kava Vendor
Hey kava lovers,

The proper site is up: www.drinkalohakava.com. Check it out at your leisure! Now accepting orders. Carbonated kava in handy 8oz bottles you can bring anywhere and everywhere. Bubbles are the future! ;)

Mahalo and bula!
Just shared your site with a good friend of mine. He is always pouring carbonated water or club soda in his Kava shell. lol I think you guys might have a new loyal customer coming your way!

Aloha Kava

Aloha Kava Guy
Kava Vendor
They say shame is a bad thing but it can lead to good things. Like your spiffy new website to sell your product!

Edit: Just ordered something! I'm not much for reviews but I'll let someone know what I think of your product. ;)
Mahalo for the order! I'll get right on it. And yes, once you try it please let me know what you think. I need to set up some kind of easy review thing as well.

Just shared your site with a good friend of mine. He is always pouring carbonated water or club soda in his Kava shell. lol I think you guys might have a new loyal customer coming your way!
Thanks for letting your friend know! Sounds like they're a smart cookie, hah.

Fushi88

Kava Enthusiast
Im curious what the stength is, or what it would be comparable to. Because this would def be a cool thing to have when rolling up to a party or get together if you don't want to partake in a fermented beverage.

Aloha Kava

Aloha Kava Guy
Kava Vendor
Im curious what the stength is, or what it would be comparable to. Because this would def be a cool thing to have when rolling up to a party or get together if you don't want to partake in a fermented beverage.
I try to make it about medium strength, and in a way that gives you the effects without knocking you out (combo of night and daytime kavas). At kava bars I usually drink 8-16 ounces and then ride that for a little while before deciding how hard I'd like to go; I modeled the strength after that idea, so that's more or less what it would be comparable to. 1-2 bottles should be good to feel a valuable buzz, depending on your tolerance. I know there are some heavy drinkers on this site though ;)