What's new

Dua Na Bilo

kavabala

Kava Curious
Hi there,
I'm wondering if you could give some details on the lab test confirming the 8.8% kavalactone profile. Where did you test it?
I got it from Amazon earlier this week and it's amazing! I hope you get more in stock soon.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I look forward to you guys trying it and letting me know how it feels. Would be great to have a file for product reviews here.
You are set up for product reviews, just make sure you have all your products that you sell listed in your product profile section.

Dua Na Bilo

Kava Vendor
Hi there,
I'm wondering if you could give some details on the lab test confirming the 8.8% kavalactone profile. Where did you test it?
I got it from Amazon earlier this week and it's amazing! I hope you get more in stock soon.
Hey @kavabala

We had the first batch tested with University of the South Pacific. Each batch i must confess may vary slightly in kavalactones. We dont do HPLC testing on each batch in order to keep costs down but we do acetone testing in-house on each batch before it is packed to ensure we don't end up selling tudei tainted kava.

James

kavabala

Kava Curious
Hey @kavabala

We had the first batch tested with University of the South Pacific. Each batch i must confess may vary slightly in kavalactones. We dont do HPLC testing on each batch in order to keep costs down but we do acetone testing in-house on each batch before it is packed to ensure we don't end up selling tudei tainted kava.

James
Thanks, I really like your new batch! It's much more heady, and the consistency is a lot less dense. Keep at it.
You really should consider creating a website for your business. You can gain a lot more costumers and have less profit taken by Amazon if you sell using your own merchant.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk

Baaducky

Hey! Trying to purchase but Amazon is out of stock... I live in mill creek WA, is there anywhere I can purchase locally? Do you have store?? If not, when will this product be back in stock? :shameshame:

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hey! Trying to purchase but Amazon is out of stock... I live in mill creek WA, is there anywhere I can purchase locally? Do you have store?? If not, when will this product be back in stock? :shameshame:
Your best bet is to contact him directly, maybe through Amazon. He doesn't have a brick and mortar and he is not very active here.

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
OK I ordered this stuff then checked the thread mine says vanuatu!

Also the stuff feels good but wow is the taste gross... not like kava gross... it's like nothing I've tasted before in kava lol
I know what you mean. It’s like like lots of mud that doesn’t seem to have any KL content. It tastes gross even for kava and the texture is way off from what I’m used to. If someone else did a squeezing and handed me drink and told me it was kava I probably would not believe them

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Haha my girlfriend does love nail polish ! Aka I have a lot of acetone at my house ..
Personally I think it wasn't peeled fully and got a little too hot on the mill or whatever was used so theirs pretty much burnt dirt flavor in there .. a dirt whoms flavor we not in Vanuatu are not accustomed too and is once again burnt in some way

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Hahaha ! She'll love that idea
I am going to toss some in acetone.. I can't believe I accidently ordered the crappy kind... apparently the Fijian is awesome and still available ?

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
Hahaha ! She'll love that idea
I am going to toss some in acetone.. I can't believe I accidently ordered the crappy kind... apparently the Fijian is awesome and still available ?
I ordered the Fiji lawena on my last Dua order.I would suggest avoiding the lawena, it was so weak that I finished the half lb in 2 1/2 days and it still had the same flavor problems that the other 2 products have. The last time I bought the waka that was good though

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Honestly just made another batch and keeping in mind it's the flavor of dirt .. it tastes better.. it makes more sense to my mind.. sadly I'm stuck with this kava till tommorow.. I'm considering trying the Fijian ?

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
Honestly just made another batch and keeping in mind it's the flavor of dirt .. it tastes better.. it makes more sense to my mind.. sadly I'm stuck with this kava till tommorow.. I'm considering trying the Fijian ?
I usually only get the Fijian when nothing else I like is available on Amazon. Not that there is anything wrong with it (besides the dua na bilo flavor) just that for a few dollars more I can get something from Kavafied that I enjoy much more. That’s just me though

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
The Vanuatu....just yuck. I didn’t like the effects at all. Gave me headaches and not that nice euphoria. Didn’t help much with muscle pain either. I went back and ordered the lawena again and that was ok. @Kavashua I think you’re right about having to go through it faster.

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
The Vanuatu....just yuck. I didn’t like the effects at all. Gave me headaches and not that nice euphoria. Didn’t help much with muscle pain either. I went back and ordered the lawena again and that was ok. @Kavashua I think you’re right about having to go through it faster.
The effects were pleasant but I never went through a bag so quick

YourOlePalAl

Kava Curious
I really love the waka he has (best heavy kava I've had anywhere near that price point), as do my friends, but the lawena has yet to be tried. Reading this, I'm not sure if I will. I also tried the Vanuatu. Not nearly as strong, but overall very enjoyable and nice, with mixed heady and heavy effects. My brother absolutely loved it, though, almost as much as Cactus Malolo. His girlfriend liked it too. Everyone's different!

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I love the dnb Vanuatu and have bought over a dozen pounds of it. Tastes wonderful, feels great, nicely heady and refreshing.

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. It is like a good Samoan kava both in flavor and effect.and at the price it is one of the best deals anywhere in the kava world.

[edit as of July 2019] the above post is no longer the case sinc ethey changed the formulation, so it tastes much more like it has black kasa in it. Won't kill you to drink it, but it isn't very nice, and to finish off the bags of it I have I have to blend it heavily with other kavas, so I do not at this point recommend it to anyone. But it used to be good.

Last edited: