What's new

EAU'

Jerome

Kava Lover
I may be an idiot and not doing this right, but why can't I review the BKH Eau? I really like it and its a phenomenal social kava.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Maybe you've had too much? ;-)

Seriously, I don't see it in the product profiles and you need to click the link in the product profile to submit a review these days.

Jerome

Kava Lover
Maybe you've had too much? ;-)

Seriously, I don't see it in the product profiles and you need to click the link in the product profile to submit a review these days.
Ok. So who creates the product profiles?

Haven't had too much yet, but I'm working on it!

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Either the vendor or if the vendor won't or can't do it then one of the mods, @Krunky usually although I believe @HeadHodge may be able to help?
Yeah just ask the vendor to add the product so you can review it. If he needs help have the vendor contact krunky.

Honestly though, for someone as smart as Chris, adding a product is about as simple as it gets.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Yeah just ask the vendor to add the product so you can review it. If he needs help have the vendor contact krunky.

Honestly though, for someone as smart as Chris, adding a product is about as simple as it gets.
@HeadHodge what do you mean that I should be able to add a product??? I do not sell this product. This comes from BKH not GHK.

Chris

nabanga

Kava Enthusiast
It's E'ua not Eau...i havent looked at the review page but maybe it's just the spelling when you do a search?

D

Deleted User01

@Gourmet Hawaiian Kava, Headgie was just commenting on how smart you are. And you are also smart enough to know not to meddle with another vendor's subforum. So all's well that ends in the well. I will have Zorro talk to Headgie. Perhaps send him another message in the sand. :D