What's new

Supplier Profile Edward

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
After discussions with Matt @Kavafied I can announce that I am becoming a distributor for the AluBall in the UK and Europe. At the present time I am not offering any kava for sale due to the regulations over here but that may change in the future even if only for use as a pet supplement. Prices are to be finalised in the next few days but I can guarantee that it will represent a significant saving against ordering direct due to the shipping costs and should also be a reduction in shipping time.

As a basic guide if you order 1 shaker with one ball it is $19.95 plus $18 for shipping. At the time of writing that amounts to £29.20. I am anticipating the cost from the UK to be around £20 including postage meaning a saving of £9 based on the exchange rate right now. The price may vary in the future due to exchange rate fluctuations when I order. Shipping to Europe will be slightly more but I will try to keep it as low as possible.

Individual balls will be available for sale too and again prices will be finalised soon. I expect to be receiving my first shipment soon so if you are interested then please get in touch via email at [email protected]

I will soon list this in the marketplace here on the forums and provide details of how to order and pay. Thanks.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Awesome you should sell your shells and some strainers too!

What about selling concentrate and candy? Can you do that? Arf.. Arf..
I doubt I'd get away with any actual kava but I'm thinking of a range of t shirts, bowls, etc for now until the laws change over here.

Easter Thorn

Kava Curious
Funny when you think of it. I spent 2 years selling my vegan t-shirts and related items. Wanted to start a biz...

Not much more than that, but the crowds that would listen to me speak. I was a believer, and I spoke from the mount. I used to say, 'honey, sure I can make them cry with sadness; but I can make them cry; tears of joy, tears of happiness.

'It is a gift!' I know. 'No, I mean it is a gift, how much for the shirt?' 20. 'Is it organic?' Yes. 'I like that one. Were the apostles vegans?' Silence

Boy do I know, yes to it all and that is my final answer.

Swear, now I am wondering, what may be not legal items that am I missing. What, sugar? This is starting to get scary!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I doubt I'd get away with any actual kava but I'm thinking of a range of t shirts, bowls, etc for now until the laws change over here.
I hear Chris from GHK is a wood worker, maybe you guys can work something out :)

Tess

Hi Edward are you currently selling any kava (for pets) or do you know when you will be? Thankyou looked for how to direct message you but still figuring it out on here

Jo1619

After discussions with Matt @Kavafied I can announce that I am becoming a distributor for the AluBall in the UK and Europe. At the present time I am not offering any kava for sale due to the regulations over here but that may change in the future even if only for use as a pet supplement. Prices are to be finalised in the next few days but I can guarantee that it will represent a significant saving against ordering direct due to the shipping costs and should also be a reduction in shipping time.

As a basic guide if you order 1 shaker with one ball it is $19.95 plus $18 for shipping. At the time of writing that amounts to £29.20. I am anticipating the cost from the UK to be around £20 including postage meaning a saving of £9 based on the exchange rate right now. The price may vary in the future due to exchange rate fluctuations when I order. Shipping to Europe will be slightly more but I will try to keep it as low as possible.

Individual balls will be available for sale too and again prices will be finalised soon. I expect to be receiving my first shipment soon so if you are interested then please get in touch via email at [email protected]

I will soon list this in the marketplace here on the forums and provide details of how to order and pay. Thanks.
Hi Edward,

I take it kava is unavailable for me to buy from you even for my pet? I live in the UK

Thanks

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Hi Edward,

I take it kava is unavailable for me to buy from you even for my pet? I live in the UK

Thanks
Hello, no, I have kava available provided it is definitely for your pet. My site is at www.petsupplementseurope.eu . If you register and log in you will be able to see the bottom section which is anxiety supplements for pets. My full list with prices is there. If there is anything you would like just email me at [email protected] and we can arrange it. Thanks.