What's new

Espiritu Santo Palarasul now in stock!

Elmanaro

Port Vila, Vanuatu
Kava Vendor
Heads up! We just got a hold of some of the Palarasul variety exclusively farmed on Espiritu Santo in Vanuatu. Check it out!
You can also DM us on instagram @elmanarokava for a discount. Hopefully, I can share some discount codes here once my permission is granted. More varieties from Vanuatu coming soon!

SANTO.jpg

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Heads up! We just got a hold of some of the Palarasul variety exclusively farmed on Espiritu Santo in Vanuatu. Check it out!
You can also DM us on instagram @elmanarokava for a discount. Hopefully, I can share some discount codes here once my permission is granted. More varieties from Vanuatu coming soon!

View attachment 12000
I'd love to try it but $49.24 shipping is way off my mark.

Elmanaro

Port Vila, Vanuatu
Kava Vendor
I'd love to try it but $49.24 shipping is way off my mark.
Sorry about the shipping price, we ship it direct from Vanuatu hence the cost.

You can use the code "kavatime" for 10% off, alternatively you can order from our US partners at kavakingsdirect. They stock our instant in the US so you pay less on shipping and get it faster.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Sorry about the shipping price, we ship it direct from Vanuatu hence the cost.

You can use the code "kavatime" for 10% off, alternatively you can order from our US partners at kavakingsdirect. They stock our instant in the US so you pay less on shipping and get it faster.
It's too bad they also charge $20 more.

Elmanaro

Port Vila, Vanuatu
Kava Vendor
It's too bad they also charge $20 more.
What's up guys! SO I have been getting a lot of issues with people complaining about the price of shipping and I have decided to offer everyone FREE SHIPPING on all orders over 1kg to the USA!