What's new

Powdered Kava Review 'Eua Kava Powder

Jerome

Kava Lover
This kava was a little less milky and smooth than other examples of Tongan kava I've had, such as Fu'u or Pouni ono. But it was fine. To be fair, I've never found a kava that I would consider tasty.

It starts slow. No sudden punch of euphoria or sedation. But after giving it a little time, what I noticed was a big boost in confidence and courage. This is an excellent social kava. This would be an excellent kava for intense meetings, awkward social situations, public speaking... etc.

I've tried using kava for public speaking quite a lot and while yes, it does take the edge off, it often times also makes me trip up my words and lose my thoughts. Watching the kava hit @Kavasseur while he's mid review is exactly what happens to me when I'm trying to give a presentation or say anything in front of a crowd.

This kava seems to give me an intensity of thought and a desire to face my fears. I went to a meeting recently after a few shells of this kava and actually wanted to engage in the discourse, challenge the status quo, argue against the absurdity and lead my coworkers in righteous outrage!!!

Thankfully I stayed seated.

Good stuff. I think this would be a handy tool in the kava arsenal. Definitely a functional kava.

Krunkaroo

Kava Enthusiast
This resonates for me since I just tried the Eua micro. I feel it is functional and gives me more courage as well.