What's new

Eua Micronised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krunkaroo

Kava Enthusiast
I just saw the email and tried to order the 2 lbs. bag but it was sold out :(

I now ordered 2 x 1 lbs bags, can't wait.

Kage

Kava Curious
Has anyone reviewed this micronized kava yet? I love micro, is this one gritty like some micros?

Krunkaroo

Kava Enthusiast
@Krunkaroo Get it yet? What do you think?
@Bula Kava House Yes I got it a while back, all 2 pounds of the Eua micro. It should last me a good while. I think it's an awesome daytime motivational ,confidence building, mowing through procrastination Kava ::shell::

I haven't experiemented with dosages yet, right now I'm doing around 8-10 grams. I do have to space out my sessions since my skin tends to get dry.

Last edited:

tonythefiddler

Kava Curious
Yo Mr. Bula, when's this coming back?? The 11 year is holding me over, but it's not quite as good. And still imo the 11 year is better than any other micro I've had even from GHK and 'time. Great stuff all around!

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Yo Mr. Bula, when's this coming back?? The 11 year is holding me over, but it's not quite as good. And still imo the 11 year is better than any other micro I've had even from GHK and 'time. Great stuff all around!
We'll get some more soon. We had to order a new piece of equipment to up the production. We should have it soon. Glad the 11 Year is holding you over. Thanks for the business and kind words.

Status
Not open for further replies.