What's new

Powdered Kava 'Eva

CactusKava

Phoenix, AZ
Kava Vendor
In Tongan, the word "'Eve'Eva" means holiday. This is an incredibly unique powder you won't find anywhere else.

This is our favorite night-time kava, with a perfect balance of heavy and heady effects. Coming from the kava capital of the world, Vanuatu, this is a really heavy hitter that'll be sure to please. For a kava from Vanuatu, this has a surprisingly mild scent and flavor compared to others, and will end up being a standard in your pantry.

The chemotype of this wonderful kava is 423615, while overall kavalactones measure 7.05%. Check out the TrueKava Certificate of Analysis HERE!

As always, if you order your kava medium grind, we'll include a free, complimentary kava strainer bag that'll last plenty of relaxing sessions.

Asmrtica

Kava Curious
is this one likely to keep you up at night? I've noticed the primarily heady kavas can keep me up at night, but not sure about the kavas that are more balanced.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Eva is great. But it does seem to me to be more on the heady side. And it is very potent.

Chris1052

Kava Curious
I found this one to be very heavy, I even feel slightly hungover today, just really tired and slightly lethargic but that could be not getting enough sleep. I had a couple cups of KWK borogu/vula Waka mix in a 3 to 1 ratio earlier in the evening which probably added to the heaviness. Borogu makes me sleepy as it wears off and vula Waka is pretty heavy as well. I will write better reviews for all later. I'm looking forward to trying some Loa Lawena later this afternoon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Lil' Krunkette

Crawling Chaos
Would you say this is your best tasting kava for a n00b's palate? I'm still going through that newbie gag reflex reaction :D