What's new

Powdered Kava Review 'Eva

ThePiper

Kava Lover
upon chugging this kava i initially thought it was going to be on the weak side. But 20 mins in it hit me with an upbeat slightly energetic and relatively potent buzzing sensation. My girlfriend who partook with me experienced a lift out of her low mood. This is high quality kava and has a profound mood enhancing effect more so than energy. There is a touch of body relaxation presebt as well. I ordered the sampler so i will be reviewing all three cactus strains.

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
I've gone back to my small stash of Eva and Ono - and I agree, at first got very little in the way of effects - especially as I've been drinking some much stronger stuff of late. But 30 minutes in I've felt a subtle feeling of calm and relaxation. Nothing that stops me from working but makes the necessity to work that much more pleasant. Definitely two good Kava's to have around.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
When it really hit it wasnt subtle at all. Sadly i did get a touch of nausea and cramping though. I used a bit more than usual becuase i was sharing the batch but i got profound headiness at the peak. Kind of like moi but more moodlifting and a little less mellow

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
When it really hit it wasnt subtle at all. Sadly i did get a touch of nausea and cramping though. I used a bit more than usual becuase i was sharing the batch but i got profound headiness at the peak. Kind of like moi but more moodlifting and a little less mellow
Definitely a case of differing reaction to the same kava. I cannot drink Moi - makes me totally jittery and anxious. Waaaay too heady for me

CactusKava

Phoenix, AZ
Kava Vendor
Thanks for your write-up, @ThePiper ! I think 'Eva is the perfect balance between heady and heavy, personally. I'm glad you enjoyed it, even though you might have overdone it :)