What's new

Everyone's current favorite kava and the effects it gives you

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
I purchased several pounds after rediscovering it due to not having many Kavas that I really love at the moment. We busted out a bag and its very body for me, so i purchased 3 more.

I would note that I need to consume a lot more water when drinking it and I dont like to session it all day long as its so strong.

We took all of the random bags that weve had open and werent in love with and mixed them in a big 64oz jar. Its brought back some good feelings.
I enjoyed the KT gourmet Savusavu so much, I saved the 2nd unopened pound I was fortunate to get over here, since January, for a special occaission lol.

I did not find it too sedative. Long lasting stable effects, not exactly typical euphoria, but a profound sense of mental and physical well being. Fully relaxing, but kept me alert enough.

Liked it a lot anyway.

Halibut_Acid

Krunkadelic
I've been drinking a ~1:2 combination of Fiji Vanua Kava Old Roots and KWK Borogu. Been treating me quite well. Wakas tend to make me nauseous so I usually have to combine them with something else. And, that particular kava is very potent actually.

krunkgod

Kava Enthusiast
hanakapiai - Pu'u O Hoku Ranch

It's fresh frozen, and by most peoples standards a bit out of reach for them as far as spending money for kava. However, for $95 you get 5 half pound bag and half of one of those bags is a session for me. Two sessions per bag. So its not too bad. The taste is exceptional, nothing like regular kava at all. Bottle it is cucumber water and no one would bat an eye.

Seriously. Once you go fresh, you'll throw out the rest.

hanakapiai - Pu'u O Hoku Ranch

It's fresh frozen, and by most peoples standards a bit out of reach for them as far as spending money for kava. However, for $95 you get 5 half pound bag and half of one of those bags is a session for me. Two sessions per bag. So its not too bad. The taste is exceptional, nothing like regular kava at all. Bottle it is cucumber water and no one would bat an eye.

Seriously. Once you go fresh, you'll throw out the rest.
I was looking at their root. Do you know the chemotype? Heavy or heady?