What's new

Excellent Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

TikiGonzo

Kava Curious
I just wanted to take a moment to commend @Kavafied on the most excellent customer service. I only had my AluBall for a few weeks when the little green cap was mistaken by my family for trash and thrown out. I am really enjoying the AluBall shaker, so I contacted the company immediately and asked if I could buy a replacement cap. Within minutes, Matthew responded that he'd just toss one in the mail for me, gratis, and I received it today. I am back in action, and beyond impressed. Next Kava purchases are coming from here. Thanks again, Kavafied.

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
I just wanted to take a moment to commend @Kavafied on the most excellent customer service. I only had my AluBall for a few weeks when the little green cap was mistaken by my family for trash and thrown out. I am really enjoying the AluBall shaker, so I contacted the company immediately and asked if I could buy a replacement cap. Within minutes, Matthew responded that he'd just toss one in the mail for me, gratis, and I received it today. I am back in action, and beyond impressed. Next Kava purchases are coming from here. Thanks again, Kavafied.
Thanks,
We'll do our best to keep speed of service and customer service a priority as we grow. Exciting time for the Kava, glad to be a part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.