What's new

Extract question for Adil

Status
Not open for further replies.

CentaurianSlug

My waka's got makas but still "rakas"
Just wondering if the extracts are going to be available in reserve jars or anything larger this year? I absolutely love your extracts!!!

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Aloha Centaurian - Not for now.

Why?

Notice the price tag today in 2015 defies inflation and the general upward trend of things getting expensive.

Last year, as some of you know, our 10g jars were sold out for nearly six months, at $24 per.

Right now it's $24 for 20g (yes that's double) of Solvent Free Kava Extract stabilized at 125mg per gram.

Still on Sale for $20 as I type this.

Bigger jars would no longer mean lower pricing as you can imagine but maybe the Kava Forums wants it's own special Big Jars? That would mean a special order which is possible given enough interest (It's a custom run for us) I know KapmKrunk loves his biggies. :D Infact he pushed for this size before we ever launched the Reserve 150g size.

Being said, we hope you appreciate the overarching stability of high quality & affordable pricing.

Please do leave reviews on the website or here guys, feedback makes things better overall.

:love:
AG

CentaurianSlug

My waka's got makas but still "rakas"
or at least peanut butter size right? Though its probably for the best. The larger the jar, the bigger the spoon that'll fit, the bigger the serving becomes, the faster I run out, the sooner I cry.

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
What I would realy like to see if a tiny little " 1 gram " holding spoon come with the extract to make measuring a little easier...
As we all know, I friggen love your extract! The lemon honey one is more of a treat then anything I would ever have imagined! Taste and smell are devine :)
Everytime I use the extract I use the handle part of a spoon just because its smaller....but it's still just a guess lol....A tiny little spoon holding just 1 gram would make it easier for newbies to kava to get the right dose...The effects are great no doubt. Just not sure if I have ever hit the 2 gram mark....its just a guess lol
Usealy use a glob of it , 1/4 the size of my pinky...:)

Kavo

Curandero
Couldn't link to ebay for some reason??
Type in "LAGUTE 300g/0.1g LCD Digital Kitchen & Lab Gram Electronic Measuring Spoon Scale"

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Wow never seen anything like them before lol...
Very cool...I will go look on ebay real quick lol...
Do you think the size of the spoon part would fit into one of paradises jars? If so these things would be amazing :)

Kavo

Curandero
No idea man,but should have dimensions in description I'd say?
I'm a bit hesitant about them though as if you tilt the spoon, then the relative weight should change. Like if you carry a heavy bag with one hand or on your back.
I'd hope that they have opposing springs to help counter this part of Physics as it's relative due to angle vs gravity.
For the small cost it might be worth trying but personally, I'd get a 5mg and 10mg brass weight to test accuracy. I'd test it tilting back and forth to see if it changes.
FWIW, I think the best way is to teach yourself how to "eye up" the dose that suits you. Then that is the benchmark ;)

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
right on! ;)(y)
Its not to bad eye balling, and after a few try's of figuring out the dose that suits your needs, its alright...
I am just always wondering, is this really 1 gram? or 2? lol...
Even keeping it in the fridge, its very gooey! hard to get a clump of it, with just the right amount ect..
I just think it should come with a tiny little dosing spoon to make it easier to dose for newbies and experienced alike :)

verticity

I'm interested in things
What I would realy like to see if a tiny little " 1 gram " holding spoon come with the extract to make measuring a little easier...
As we all know, I friggen love your extract! The lemon honey one is more of a treat then anything I would ever have imagined! Taste and smell are devine :)
Everytime I use the extract I use the handle part of a spoon just because its smaller....but it's still just a guess lol....A tiny little spoon holding just 1 gram would make it easier for newbies to kava to get the right dose...The effects are great no doubt. Just not sure if I have ever hit the 2 gram mark....its just a guess lol
Usealy use a glob of it , 1/4 the size of my pinky...:)
I get powdered Stevia extract, similar to this kind, which comes with a tiny spoon that might work:
stevia-spoon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.