What's new

Extract question for Adil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naijomii

Kava Curious
If only our kitties would get along so nice! Ours have taken over parts of the house and do not cross those lines and the pups have joined in with claiming the living room!

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Yes they do :)
They currently have 2 chocolate ones.orange and mint..
But they also have some coconut extract,and a lemon/honey which is what I purchased.and it was simply amazing! :) they also have a rose/saffron extract Iv heard is amazing as well
So in the end, there quiet a few that dont contain chocolate,hope this helps :)

Dalailakava

Kava Curious
Thats GREAT thanks, the other varieties did not come up on my tablet...... They need to update their website and make it responsive to portable devices I guess.
Thanks for your help

In Health
cheers

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Hey there, after ur commentI just tried there website from my phone and its fine...
Click on the menu button,then click on 2014 xtracts...
Then a page should open with all of them

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
I would like to follow up on the allergy comment from above. This will be my next purchase from PK, but my wifu has the same allergy as Dalailakava add dairy to that as well...

So my question is: Does the Coconut Vanilla have any Dairy (animal milk) in it?

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Not sure where my comment went? I mentioned that he doesnt come on here that offten and it would be
easier to get ahold of him and ask him questions if you email him directly from his website/store :)
Good luck!

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Bradley - thanks for answering questions brother. Awesome!
avahz - There are no animal products (including dairy) in any of our products, not the chocolate either, which is why it blooms in flavor...something similar to an well aged cigar or cheese.

We found some little spoons, hoping these will work with orders soon.

aloha everyone,
Adil Ghiasi

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
I dont realy mind the taste of kava now...at first it was horrible! Yuck! :yuck:
Extracts arn't bad either...even unflavored extracts...the pk extracts taste amazing for an extract...
It would be hard to unflavor kava i think! Lol.
I like the numbimg effects of kava :)

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
We tried this flavorless extract idea, and it was pretty bad.
Maybe if we can find an appropriate mixing agent without flavor, but the chances are small.
Is there a reason someone would want to subject themselves to flavorless bitter paste?
Why?
:)

Kavo

Curandero
I for one would be amazed :jawdrop: if he can figure out how to deflavor kava without masking it. ::ooooohhhhz::
Haha,I should have elaborated. I mean just no added flavour at all...straight Kava Paste.
I see below that it has been answered now ;)

We tried this flavorless extract idea, and it was pretty bad.
Maybe if we can find an appropriate mixing agent without flavor, but the chances are small.
Is there a reason someone would want to subject themselves to flavorless bitter paste?
Why?
:)
Okies thanks Adil. Straight bitterness is fine with people like myself,in fact I like bitter things. Believe me,some Ethnobotanicals would leave Kava for dead in that area:smuggrin:
Yes there is a reason and it's strange people like myself who like to play with stuff:rolleyes:
I was also thinking of another way to get the effects without ingestion using a topical solution made from wood pulp as the carrier. With flavour and colour I wouldn't apply it this way.
It would go straight into the muscles then systemic thus the question ;)

HAHA! lol!
Welll, it would also be FAR more expensive not cheaper, and it would be less effective too (no solubolizing fat as seen in all flavors now)
A lose lose to sell straight flavorless.
....and there's the answer thanks Adil:D

Taking BTC yet mate? ;)

Last edited:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
He adds emulsifiers. I've tried nearly 100% kavalactone paste, and although it worked, it didn't work as well as the one with all the added flavorings and oils. Pure kavalactones are more akin to wax and would be hard for the body to absorb.

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
Oh Oh I got an email not quite the pickle jar! Made a small order today just to test the extract, so not ready for the 50g order... Nothing like a good "kavasummer".

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
He adds emulsifiers. I've tried nearly 100% kavalactone paste, and although it worked, it didn't work as well as the one with all the added flavorings and oils. Pure kavalactones are more akin to wax and would be hard for the body to absorb.
I read this the other day and got to thinking about it, lol...
I agree that it's not all about the % of kavalactones in the extract, but more the delivery system and how it enters the body/blood stream
I'm trying to figure out how the 100% extract you tried didn't blow your mind?! lol :)
I think I read that you ordered some of the new kavakava r us 70% extract right? how does that compare to the 100%?
Also...assuming you have tried it but who knows lol, how does it compare "for you" to PK extract?
As far as I know the new extract from kavakava r us doesn't have anything in it? or does it?! its kinda like a wax for sure but don't think it has the emulsifiers/oils..
but at the same time I feel it was quicker, with much much stronger effects! Been trying to figure this out! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.