What's new

Extract Vendors

IslandLeaf

Kava Curious
From everyone's experience who has the highest quality extract products?

Do you actually smoke kava dabs? Or use as a liquid orally?

What's the difference between dabs, oil, wax etc..

I understand the RT issues and currently would be a waste of money for me but I wanted to buy a few products to use after I get over the RT hump.

I appreciate everyone's help thank you.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Ack! Don't call it "dabs"! Oil, wax, no such things in the kava world.
Extract is used orally. Noble Clouds makes a vapable product.
The best kava experience is from traditionally prepared root, or micronized root IMO, but some people here like the vapable stuff.

IslandLeaf

Kava Curious
Ack! Don't call it "dabs"! Oil, wax, no such things in the kava world.
Extract is used orally. Noble Clouds makes a vapable product.
The best kava experience is from traditionally prepared root, or micronized root IMO, but some people here like the vapable stuff.
Highest quality extract products: Paradise Kava
I apologize sincerely. I had no idea that was a no no. It won't happen again.

Thank you for your explanation. I will definitely research some and call the products by their appropriate names.

The vapable product works in a standard reusable vape pen? That sounds interesting although I think I will stick with root for now.

Thanks for your help. :)

verticity

I'm interested in things
I apologize sincerely. I had no idea that was a no no. It won't happen again.
Not a big deal. We just try to emphasize kava's uniqueness here, because our priority is to keep it legal. We are not against "other substances" but try to avoid terminology that would suggest kava is a "legal high", and get picked up by the wrong sorts of search engines, if you know what I mean.
(We are kava snobs in other words lol)

IslandLeaf

Kava Curious
Not a big deal. We just try to emphasize kava's uniqueness here, because our priority is to keep it legal. We are not against "other substances" but try to avoid terminology that would suggest kava is a "legal high", and get picked up by the wrong sorts of search engines, if you know what I mean.
(We are kava snobs in other words lol)
Haha that makes total sense. There were several products labeled that way so I assumed that was the category of kava products. I was not referring to anything other then kava extract. :) I find it extremely interesting though and find it equally as interesting that we keep kava legal so I respect you guys for that. The last thing we need is to lump kava in with the "legal hig*s" industry. I appreciate all the help i'm going to pick up some root to get past the RT. Then maybe I will dive into those products.

Pacifico

Kava Enthusiast
I have an extract from Kona Kava Farm/Kava.Com. Regardless of the fact that they are the worst example of a kava business in the history of both kava and business, I am simply most bothered that I ignorantly purchased a product that can't really be thoroughly described in any sort of meanintful way. The Paradise stuff sure sounds interesting and fun but I can only categorize such things as either a low-quality or high-quality novelty products. (Of course I want to try it. Red Velvet Cheesecake please?) I haven't tried papa kea yet but I see what a spoonful of it does for others and I can't figure out what on earth I would need an extract for. The best part is that you know exactly what is in a spoonful of papa kea, just one example of course.

Kimmer

Patently irritable
Yum. Red velvet cheesecake. Taste-wise, Paradise Kava's extracts are very good. I haven't found a level that works for me yet (and I don't want to waste it on a less than perfect situation).