What's new

I Love Kava Friday Fall Friday.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Woo Hoo it's Friday and I just got the best gift a kava lover could ask for, more kava. Not just any kava but KWK's bottled Fresh Green Kava, looks like I picked the right day to take off!! I love the packaging and promptly put a bottle in the fridge.

Look out Friday (and my lazyboy), here I come!

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Woo Hoo it's Friday and I just got the best gift a kava lover could ask for, more kava. Not just any kava but KWK's bottled Fresh Green Kava, looks like I picked the right day to take off!! I love the packaging and promptly put a bottle in the fridge.

Now I am seriously jealous of those that got early samples! I will be thinking of all of you this weekend as I mix my dry, dry, dry, kava.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Should be a happy Friday for me. It's pay-day and one of my lunch-table coworkers is doing his last day today.

Let's see how the rest of the day goes...

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur

Yes, I think chilling it down in the fridge is the way to go. I tried it with ice (impatient!) and that wasn't as good.

kavamehameha

Magnum's 'awa drinking bird
Stop making me envious, guys...

Nah, just joking. I'm glad you all like the KWK fresh kava. Enjoy and bula!