What's new

Farm Fresh Papa Ele Ele Instant Kava

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Instant Kava. Gourmet Hawaiian Kava now has Papa Ele Ele Instant Kava for Sale"

It’s Harvest time again and I am posting my Papa Ele Ele Instant Kava for Sale. All this week I will be posting Rare Noble Kavas for sale on my Web Site. And in your favorite types:

--------Instant Kava
--------Micronized Kava
--------Kava Root Powder

This 'Awa has a chemotype of 462351 and an kavalactone content of kavalactone content of 20%, this is a short inter-node, black 'Awa and it is considered one of the better 'Awa to drink. There is folklore that says that this 'Awa was reserved for the queen and it even mentioned her 'Awa patch in Waipio Valley. This kava is a bit like it's brother Papa Ele Ele Puu Puu but the Papa Ele Ele is a bit stronger.

Stay tuned to this forum for more posts. It’s hard work Harvesting, Processing, and finally Bagging the Kava for sale. My dream of providing the 14 different strains of Hawaiian Kava is finally coming to fruition.
www.gourmethawaiiankava.com/2.html
Aloha.

Chris

Last edited:

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
Chris, I pm'd you but I did that before seeing this post just now so I'll ask here in case you see this 1st. Is the Papa Ele Ele root powder already sold out? I didn't see it beside the micronized and instant listings. Thanks in advance!

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Chris, I pm'd you but I did that before seeing this post just now so I'll ask here in case you see this 1st. Is the Papa Ele Ele root powder already sold out? I didn't see it beside the micronized and instant listings. Thanks in advance!
Sorry about that, the code did not get published but I fixed it and you can order the medium grind Papa Ele Ele kava. Aloha.

Chris

Kristy

Kava Curious
What are the effects of this kava ?
I just ordered some :)
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
What are the effects of this kava ?
I just ordered some :)
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
I think you will find this kava a strong heady and body kava, it is a lot like Moi but I think it is stronger in all aspects. I am sure you will like it. Aloha.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.