What's new

Vendor News Fiji Fresh is Back!

FijiFreshKava

https://fijifresh.com
Kava Vendor
Hey everybody!

We finally received our shipment of whole roots from Fiji. They look and taste great! It took a little longer than expected to prepare them for sale, because it's also been rainy here in Northern California, and it's best to pound kava only when it's fully dry.

We have a small quantity ready to sell right now, with more to come. This weekend (and every following weekend for the foreseeable future), we're going to have about 10 pounds of freshly pounded whole waka roots and as much lewena as you need.

I appreciate your patience while I launch Fiji Fresh. To keep things simple for me (I'm a very small business, a father of two small kids, and essentially doing this in my spare time), I'm going back to the original plan of shipping just one day per week. Given the frequent supply chain disruptions of high quality kava, it's the best I can do for now.

All orders placed before Sunday will now ship via priority on Monday, which will guarantee your kava will arrive before the weekend (in the continental US).

Take care,

Dave
CEO and Founder of Fiji Fresh Inc.

PsyGuru

Kava Enthusiast
Is this batch like your first batch around October or the next batch in late november?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

FijiFreshKava

https://fijifresh.com
Kava Vendor
Is this batch like your first batch around October or the next batch in late november?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
It’s more like the first batch, which is more typical for the kava grown near Labasa.

But keep in mind there is always some variation because the kava is purchased from multiple independent small farms.

This kava is moderately euphoric with a clean taste and balanced effect profile. Not particularly sedating.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
It’s more like the first batch, which is more typical for the kava grown near Labasa.

But keep in mind there is always some variation because the kava is purchased from multiple independent small farms.

This kava is moderately euphoric with a clean taste and balanced effect profile. Not particularly sedating.
Sounds exactly like what i’m Drinking now, that last batch of lawena. So that sounds great to me.

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
Sweet dude! I told my local friends. Glad to hear you're back with some new root. Excited for you guys. Balancing kids and work is no easy task. Bula!