What's new

Powdered Kava Review Fiji Waka Kava

Jakkava

First off, this is my first review on the forum. I have been drinking Kava for a little over 4 months and have been trying everything from Micronized to Kava candy. This forum has been an amazing source of information and entertainment.::awesomesmiles:: Many of you have become well known to my friends and myself for your outstanding reviews and knowledge. You guys rock bula::shell::! That being said I wanted to start adding my input and here is my first review.

The Fiji Waka by Kava by Rex is what I would consider a strait forward Kava. Basically, you know what your getting. By older reviews I can tell his overall quality used to be exponentially better. That fact aside, this is in no way a bad kava. For 33$ a lb I would consider it worth the price. If you are just looking for either a conversation relaxer or a nice quite night this is the perfect Kava. This Kava won't get you a full and powerful Krunk every time. You can expect a borderline krunk which will hold for around 2 hours depending on the amount you drink. I suggest drinking the first shells a little faster than 10-15 min to really feel the chill effects this kava has to offer. After around the third shell there is a good body load followed by a rather nice calm relaxation. Nothing to extreme but just calm. Its a good kava if your just trying to catch some :sleep:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Welcome to the online kava family! Glad to have you with us. Thank you for the review. We don't see that many Kava By Rex reviews, so yours is a welcomed addition.

D

Deleted User01

Well a big old wet Bula! back at ya. And welcome to the forum. ::awesomesmiles:: Very nice review indeed. I've ordered from Kava by Rex back when and it's nice to see a review of his product. Nothing wrong with a Kava that gives you a few zzzzzzzzzs. My favorite Kava attribute. Get your buddies signed up here. The more the merrier.