What's new

Finally ordered me some Fiji Loa Waka! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
After a whole month of being kinda on the sidelines, here and with kava in general...life has just been so crazy and fast paced, seems like there's never enough time for anything! lol...
But ever since I first heard about this kava I have been wanting to try it! So finally went ahead and ordered a 1/2 pound :)
From what everyone is saying about it, it sounds friggen amazing......lol
I've read more than a few people write that it's easily their favorite heady kava to date ect ect, I'v been wanting to try a new heady one so this is right up my alley!
So what do you all think of this? like? dislike? Looks like there's only 1-2 reviews so any opinions would be awesome :)

Runding

Kava Enthusiast
I keep saying this over and over, but it's really a great kava. I've got 3 pounds of other product, and I only consume the Fiji Loa Waka. As in, I might as well just sell my other stuff because I won't drink it. We need to get a buying/selling part of this forum, haha...

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Glad u like it so much. I have read its very eurphoric and heady and very smooth/happy kava..
That would be perfect, the pouni ono use to fill this void and I still love it but it does make me slightly tired after the first hour..which can be a good thing sometimes haha :) looking forward to this Loa Waka big time!

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Good choice, I find this stuff to be more than just heady...quite potent and satisfying even for my tendency toward the heavies.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Pouni Ono puts me down too. I have to mix it with something so I don't fall right to sleep on it. But it mixes awesome with Borongoru!
I am currently twisted up tight on two first wash and one second wash shells of Loa Waka. I even ate and am still feeling it well. I am having a blast watching this movie while being Waka'd.
download.jpg

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Damn Kalm with Kava ships fast! :)
This isn't new news or anything, we all know they get their kava to your door with lighting speed, lol..
Just tracked this new Fiji loa Waka and says it's already in my town and will be here in the am! Seems like I just ordered it, either Thursday or Friday and even with
the weekend, it's already here..cant beat that
I will let you guys know how I like it soon after opening it, lol...or as soon as I am able
Like the Hanky panky root hair from GHK I was waiting for with such excitement, I feel that again waiting for this new root! hehe...

tomkrat

Kava Enthusiast
damn you all to hell!
just bought a pound of puoni ono from KWK, 2 jars of extract from KKRUs, 1/2 pound each of waka and solomon from BKH, and now i have to buy a pound of fiji loa waka along with the pound of hanakapi ai i have in my GHK cart....
i'm gonna be the happiest and handsomest homeless guy in Oregon

yardcat

Kava Lightweight
damn you all to hell!
just bought a pound of puoni ono from KWK, 2 jars of extract from KKRUs, 1/2 pound each of waka and solomon from BKH, and now i have to buy a pound of fiji loa waka along with the pound of hanakapi ai i have in my GHK cart....
i'm gonna be the happiest and handsomest homeless guy in Oregon
Almost done with my first pound of loa waka, loved it. Got some puoni ono due tomorrow. Can't wait!

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
There both amazing and both provide good but different effects...both are sort of daytime kava's but the pouni ono I use for night time because it wakes you up but lays you back
down for bed lol...the loa waka doesn't! It seems to keep you energized and with enough headiness to keep you from sleeping lol

Status
Not open for further replies.