What's new

Finally some real Kava

AnimalKracka

Kava Curious
Made the mistake of ordering from Iamshaman before I found this group and the kava was sub par. Before that, I bought some kava from a local herb shop and it was sub par. But now, I recieved my shipment from BKH and I can already tell a HUGE difference! Thank you, kavaforums, for showing me the light!

I even have a couple coconut shells. I feel so official.

AnimalKracka

Kava Curious
I got the borogu ceremonial kit( 1/2 pound of borogu, two shells and a Fijian bag), 1/2 pound their 11 year micronized waka and 50g of their instant green kava. Had a shell of the instant and a shell of the micro and I feel great. Much better than what I'm used to

I just look at the other kavas I've had as a great way to get past the reverse tolerance so i could truly enjoy what real kava has to offer xD

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Made the mistake of ordering from Iamshaman before I found this group and the kava was sub par. Before that, I bought some kava from a local herb shop and it was sub par. But now, I recieved my shipment from BKH and I can already tell a HUGE difference! Thank you, kavaforums, for showing me the light!

I even have a couple coconut shells. I feel so official.
Awesome, my man! I'm glad we could finally get you some quality root. Thank you sooooo much for the business. If I can help you with anything in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. My email address is [email protected], which may get you a quicker response than a DM here.