What's new

First Time CK order!

EmeraldKava3690

Kava Curious
Hey guys,

Been a while since I have been at KavaForums. It must have been about 3 or so months since I had my last gulps of Kava, I think I went a little overboard and decided to give myself a break, but now I miss it terribly, and in this world we're in, the Kava and I found each other again.

Anyway, I had always ordered from KWK, and I attempted to order from them again but to no avail, their site kept saying my state [NY, upstate, to be precise] had no payment abilities, or something to that affect. So I looked at the list of certified Noble Kava vendors, and for some reason was drawn to CK, which also has an eerily similar site to KWK, and is shipped from the same distribution center - loll.

Ordered 1/2 pound of Loa Lawena Kava, and a 1/2 pound of Ono Kava. Usually would buy the pound but wanted to give it a little variety in case I was unsatisfied with one of them. Have to say, after reading a few reviews, I definitely think I picked the right strains for myself!

Any other CK fans who want to share in the excitement, loll, it's funny that I went towards this one as I sort of like their desert theme and the products seem good but you do not hear a lot of bustle about them as compared to the other vendors out there...