What's new

Forum workings question

Thomas2060

Kava Curious
I've noticed my posts often get moved to the "New Members" forum, and I can't post threads in the In-Depth Discussion forum.

I checked and I've been on this forum (and consuming kava) for about 15 months now. Am I really still "new" and unable to sit at the big kids table? How does this work? Thanks!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I've noticed my posts often get moved to the "New Members" forum, and I can't post threads in the In-Depth Discussion forum.

I checked and I've been on this forum (and consuming kava) for about 15 months now. Am I really still "new" and unable to sit at the big kids table? How does this work? Thanks!
Hi Thomas. I've edited the permissions on the in-depth forum. I'll keep an eye on your posts. They shouldn't be being moved to new if you've been around that long.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin

Hi there, I don't recall moving anything of yours anytime recently, however I do and will move threads over here or where it may best fit the topic, it's not based on how long you've been a member.

Ask kapm, I've moved his as well :D

If you do feel a thread belongs elsewhere however, feel free to reach out!