What's new

Free Kava Tasting

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Kava tasting? I'd think you'd want to keep the taste a secret!

I'm joking of course and would be there all night if I were close. I'm praying to the kava gods that we get a kava bar in Nashville soon.

Kavafied

Kava Vendor

I'm joking of course and would be there all night if I were close. I'm praying to the kava gods that we get a kava bar in Nashville soon.
Lol yes more so sampling. Love kava too much.

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
Lol yes more so sampling. Love kava too much.

I would predict one should open within a year or two in Nashville. We have one in the East Village of New York, with another one opening up in Brooklyn by Brooklyn Kava Drink makers. One opening up in the heart of San Francisco this month. Why not open one up yourself?

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
I'll be having my very own kava tasting this afternoon - using the whole kava root I received a couple of weeks ago. Work done, husband away, relaxing Saturday afternoon before a very busy Sunday. Just ground it in my Vitamix and looks good - smells SO good! So its a Waka. Never had this before - at least not in a fresh form. Can you clue me in as to what kind of effects I might get?

Jerome

Kava Lover

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
Do you guys

Do you guys have a schedule or calendar letting us know when you'll be sampling kava? Also, does Kavafied have a storefront in the Tampa Bay area? Can I swing by your offices to pick up kava?

Thanks much,
We're distributed across Hawaii. In Tampa, you can always drop by http://www.gingerbeardcoffee.com/ to get some of our Kava. Hopefully we'll have some other locations in the area that will sell it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.