What's new

French people ? Des français amateur de kava sur le forum ?

Wyred

Hi
I'm looking for french people specially in south of France to share kava time and have a discussion. I would like to try legilize kava in France and work as a lobby for this but i need people to work with me.

Salut,
Je recherche des gens amateurs de kava, et j'aimerai pouvoir faire un travail auprès du gouvernement et de l'agence sanitaire pour revoir la legislation autour du kava ...
Donc si vous êtes interessé, n'hésitez pas a me contacter.

CA bientot

Alia

'Awa Grower/Collector
Mahalo @Wyred ... what wonderful ideas you have and I hope you succeed on all your endeavours.
There is a great deal of research that supports kava being safe and healthy and a strong case can
be made to "legalize it in France".
Please reach out for specifics if you have questions.
If you go to https://www.nothingspecialpresents.com/
you can watch some folks of French descent speaking about kava.
"Claire's story" is especially moving. Maybe you could contact
the films producer to find out if any of those folks have connections
within the country of France.

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
Hi
I'm looking for french people specially in south of France to share kava time and have a discussion. I would like to try legilize kava in France and work as a lobby for this but i need people to work with me.

Salut,
Je recherche des gens amateurs de kava, et j'aimerai pouvoir faire un travail auprès du gouvernement et de l'agence sanitaire pour revoir la legislation autour du kava ...

CA bientot

Look into the novelle food process.

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
How doe
Hi

Salut,

CA bientot
Hi

Salut,

CA bientot

How does it work with Kava in France?

Do authorities give kava users a hard time?

I am aware that there a difference between eu countries on how they deal with Kava.

Wyred

How doe

How does it work with Kava in France?

Do authorities give kava users a hard time?

I am aware that there a difference between eu countries on how they deal with Kava.
Hey, you can only import kava for your own consumption. Also it's forbidden to sell it or to create a place like a nakamal to share it in public ..; But in a "French country" as New Caledonia it's legal ...

Wyred

Mahalo @Wyred ... what wonderful ideas you have and I hope you succeed on all your endeavours.
There is a great deal of research that supports kava being safe and healthy and a strong case can
be made to "legalize it in France".
Please reach out for specifics if you have questions.
If you go to https://www.nothingspecialpresents.com/
you can watch some folks of French descent speaking about kava.
"Claire's story" is especially moving. Maybe you could contact
the films producer to find out if any of those folks have connections
within the country of France.
Thank you for this link :) I lived 4 years in New Caledonia, and i knew Claire (i met her in a nakamal) but they are still living in New Caledonia. It's hard to find people here in France to share

Jean

Kava Curious
Bonjour, il y a des francophones sur ce forum et pas seulement des Français, j'ai eu ici des échanges avec un Québécois par messagerie. Bien que Français, je ne vis plus dans l'Hexagone depuis presque trente ans et je ne connais pas du tout la situation légale, je ne pourrai donc pas t'aider. Il n'empêche que je te souhaite de réussir dans cette entreprise et tu as toute ma sympathie pour ce projet.

KavaTasteGood

Kava Curious
Hey, you can only import kava for your own consumption. Also it's forbidden to sell it or to create a place like a nakamal to share it in public ..; But in a "French country" as New Caledonia it's legal ...
I'm not sure in France you can import it for your own consumption even.

I'm also French in the south of France nowadays, but will move soon abroad. This is quite a great goal! But I have to confess that the idea would have never got me... We are so stubborn for even allowing therapeutic use of cannabis even if research evidence is clear. Going backward against "the war on drugs" is quite something in France. I wish you the best luck.

ValKrash

Kavalova
I'm in! I'm French, I live in the UK, my family lives in France and am working remotely in Spain for a few months. Finding clear information about Kava legality in these countries is challenging, there is some sort of tacit feeling that it's ok (though not legal) if it's for personnal consumption, and ordering 1kg medium grind from the US, Poland or NZ does get through customs for 40 euros. But if you tried to dig online, you probably already found that it's a loss less clear that Kava powder is legal even if for personal consumption, the ok is more related to extracts (ironically!). Noble Kava definitely should be legalized in all of those countries! Lobbying for changes in legislation is something I do though not previously in that domain, so happy to chat through whatsapp or whatever means, sadly can't meet in person in France for quite a few months.

Kavaha

Żnin, Poland
Kava Vendor
Hi

Salut,

CA bientot
Bula! great idea! Best of luck to the 'lobby' and the group. If Kavaha - as a European entity - can help (access to Kava Kava, knowledge, know-how, promotion...) - let us know, we will be happy to help with this initiative!