What's new

Fresh 'Awa Root

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi everyone, how many of you folks have tried fresh kava root? You might think I drink fresh root all the time but I don't. But tonight I am drinking fresh 'Awa root. What are you folks drinking tonight. Do you folks prefer fresh or dried kava for drinking?
The kava I harvested today for drinking is a 4 year old Mahakea. I hope you like the picture.
Got kava? Drink it!
Aloha.

Chris
DSC_2701 (2).jpg

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
When i get the chance i drink fresh/frozen kava.
That is when I visit hawaii.

I do believe that quite a few don't have the opportunity to try fresh/frozen kava root.

krunkgod

Kava Enthusiast
Hi everyone, how many of you folks have tried fresh kava root? You might think I drink fresh root all the time but I don't. But tonight I am drinking fresh 'Awa root. What are you folks drinking tonight. Do you folks prefer fresh or dried kava for drinking?
The kava I harvested today for drinking is a 4 year old Mahakea. I hope you like the picture.
Got kava? Drink it!
Aloha.

Chris
View attachment 10934
Would you ever sell fresh frozen, chris? I would pay a premium to try yours in that form!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Got kava? Drink it!
Aloha.

Chris
View attachment 10934
I Love the fresh, that looks awesome and yummy, I prefer fresh Hawaiian all the time if the budget allowed for it..

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
I don't think there that much of a change I production setup when selling frozen.

It's what consumers most energy the freeze or drying process?

And getting logistical matters sorted.

Got kava? Drink it!
Aloha.

Chris
View attachment 10934
Hey Chris, I like that last part, Got kava? Drink it!
::chugger::