What's new

Fresh Kava juice

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
I enjoyed the fresh Kava juice. The taste is pleasing. I wish I could receive a larger portion. I purchased 4 bottles and the price of shipping was high, and when they came in I drank them all in the same day. The taste was wonderful, unlike any Kava I've ever had before, and I would love to have it again. I did not feel the kava like I do when I make it myself. Based on reviews from members here that I trust, I expected it to be very potent, being able to have a little at a time and share with others. It tastes amazing. I'd love to find an opportunity to order again someday.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
I enjoyed the fresh Kava juice. The taste is pleasing. I wish I could receive a larger portion. I purchased 4 bottles and the price of shipping was high, and when they came in I drank them all in the same day. The taste was wonderful, unlike any Kava I've ever had before, and I would love to have it again. I did not feel the kava like I do when I make it myself. Based on reviews from members here that I trust, I expected it to be very potent, being able to have a little at a time and share with others. It tastes amazing. I'd love to find an opportunity to order again someday.
I think there is a small chance that this fresh kava has a taste component that some folks are going to find very objectionable while others don't mind. It has a very different taste than the fresh frozen kava. To me it had a very off-putting sour taste to it. A taste that I have never experienced from kava before. It was enough to make me not want to drink the second bottle (I did but boy it didn't go down smoothly). I thought for sure my wife would hate it as well - but she quite enjoyed it. Seeing the feedback on the forum I am going to say that the taste is going vary widely by person. In the same way some people love cilantro and others think it tastes like smelly feet.