What's new

I Love Kava Friday Friday. The day.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Another week has almost reached it's completion. I hope you have an awesome weekend, kava lovers.

I don't know about you, but I'm ready for fall.

Bula!
You mean those 2-3 weeks we get after summer? Might as well look forward to winter, I can get behind that but it's a different kind of miserable. I do prefer cold weather though.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Our A/C decided to "retire"...triple digits most days did it in (I guess 30 yrs is a good run) luckily we are on the list for replacement...Aug 11th! So yea...Fall sounds awesome! Bula! ::kavaleaf:: ::happyshell::
August 11th!!!!!!!????!!!

I guess on the flip side you wont have to use the skillet to fry an egg.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Our A/C decided to "retire"...triple digits most days did it in (I guess 30 yrs is a good run) luckily we are on the list for replacement...Aug 11th! So yea...Fall sounds awesome! Bula! ::kavaleaf:: ::happyshell::
I got the opposite problem. It is nice outside and I am sitting in my basement right now with a polar fleece on, sweatpants, and a heater.....'cause my "work from home office" is now in the basement for the summer and the AC is so f'ing cold down here my teeth started to chatter. Unfortunately the cold doesn't make my POS laptop from work work any better....
So I am sending you my cold basement air virtually ::uhhuhhz::

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
Amen to Friday! We just moved to Denver from San Diego, but it's been in the 90's here for weeks now. Looking forward to October and sweater time!
Shells up and have a great weekend!::chugger::

Aceofwands9

Kava Enthusiast
TGIF

I got a CBD / CBG / CBN hemp oil today that I am very excited about. I took some about an hour ago and so far I am very pleased.

Today was my first day at work since we moved all the produce into the newly remodeled space at the grocery store I work at. All new coolers and tables - it looks really nice but I couldn't find where anything was since everything was moved around. Now I'm looking forward to the gourmet popcorn bar, bakery and Caribou Coffee that they will be putting in.

Have a krunk'd weekend everybody!

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Sorry I'm late for the Friday party. Busy Friday! Work to do and then evening plans. Didn't even make room for kava.

Today I should fix this!

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Bula all! We have needed no air conditioning here. Nights in the 40s, cool rainy days and some warm sunny days breaking into the 70s. Looking forward to the smell of fresh, decaying leaves, fog, and snow in two months.

for now I have Santa Cruz in the coupbard, unopened! Last night I had some old roots. I really wanted a fresh shell, what I had was brewed before work, my hands were too shredded up to make a shell, so today I will have the pleasure of trying Santa Cruz kava for the first time.