What's new

I Love Kava Friday Friday Thread: Freedom Friday!

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Being alive and drinking water do not require a license - yet. But other activities do, and there are reasons and requirements. Merely wanting the benefits is not sufficient.
Well we have a water well here in California. They are starting to send out 'Monitors' to measure how much water you extract from your well. If it's above there imposed limit, you 'will' be fined.

Another thing coming to a screen near you, is due to 'Global Warming' you will be taxed for breathing because you pollute the earth. So you're incorrect on both points.

verticity

I'm interested in things
The shipment was delayed.
I will now have them on Monday.
All orders starting Tuesday/Wednesday will be in glass jars.

\Bula/
It's Kava time.

Mark
Oh, by the way, when I tried to enter "friday15" for the coupon code it said "coupon expired" Was I entering it in the wrong place?

Kava Kava R us

\Bula/ As another shell goes down!
Kava Vendor
Oh yes, is it too late to do that with my order too?
Order #339
What sort of jars are they? (just curious)
Your order was already sent today...

They are a non stick silicone jar(personally I really like them if the threads are kept clean)

If after you receive them you'd prefer glass, just contact me... and i'll send some your way.

\Bula/
Mark

Kava Kava R us

\Bula/ As another shell goes down!
Kava Vendor
Oh, by the way, when I tried to enter "friday15" for the coupon code it said "coupon expired" Was I entering it in the wrong place?
You should have been doing it right... the code " friday15 "is actually good through Saturday.
I'll refund you 15% through Paypal to make up for any trouble with it.

Mark

verticity

I'm interested in things
... in some places including here, teenagers hold the gesture and try to get you to make eye contact with it. If you don't "finger" it before they can take it away, they get to punch you. They did it when I was in school and I still see kids doing it now. It's intense, I tell you.
Make eye contact with it. I guess it kind of resembles an eye. Where is "here"? I've never heard of that. Of course kids are idiots everywhere, so I'm not surprised.