What's new

I Love Kava Friday Friday!

Nickavalas Turtle

Kava Curious
I cannot express how bad I need this weekend. This past year my anxiety reached a critical level. I was self-destructing. I found Kava and this forum. Things got better. Unfortunately; My anxiety from work crept back and came to a head today. The boss called me in and removed me from a project for showing signs of burnout. Honestly it’s a relief. I will be home in an hour and I cannot wait to get in to my fresh shipment that should have arrived today. have a great weekend everyone and Bula!

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
I cannot express how bad I need this weekend. This past year my anxiety reached a critical level. I was self-destructing. I found Kava and this forum. Things got better. Unfortunately; My anxiety from work crept back and came to a head today. The boss called me in and removed me from a project for showing signs of burnout. Honestly it’s a relief. I will be home in an hour and I cannot wait to get in to my fresh shipment that should have arrived today. have a great weekend everyone and Bula!
I feel for you, I have gotten burn out badly a few times. So happy to hear you have some kava self care planned!

Nickavalas Turtle

Kava Curious
I feel for you, I have gotten burn out badly a few times. So happy to hear you have some kava self care planned!
Wife’s birthday is today. Been very upfront and honest with everyone for about 6 months on what I’m going through. Took her out to Japanese buffet and a dinner out soon with no kids to Olive Garden. I’m doing my best to be present and in top form. I’m not where I’d like to be but I’m going to push myself to give her a nice evening. She deserves it. Happy Saturday