What's new

I Love Kava Friday Frigid Friday

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Happy Friday,everyone! Malok and Bula to you all! I have kava oozing through the mail system like molasses running down the side of a glacier. Was definitely intent on having kava at work today. The last batch I've ordered was so delicious that I already second washed it all, so, I think a third wash with half a liter of water after the roots bave been thawed will maks a nice kava for me to sip on throughout the evening to keep hydrated.

The ice palace is well underway! Dozens of men cutting blocks from the lake, arranging them, some dudes with chainsaws sculpting cars and faces.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Sorry I'm late for last Friday and this Friday! I'm around still!

It's been warming up outside. It's been a roller coaster of temperatures over here. It's a bit annoying. I had some Rahmadel from Chris yesterday. I'm running out of it...

nabanga

Kava Enthusiast
Its dry season in Laos so been drinking on the dry Mekong riverbed a bit lately. With all the new hydro dams and irrigation for the massive Chinese banana farms up north, the river is getting smaller every year - bad news for the main fishing and rice growing areas downstream in Cambodia and Vietnam, but a great place to drink kava.

IMG_0777.JPG
IMG_0772.JPG

Attachments