What's new

Frozen

Pacific Santo

Kava Curious
If they don't get the shipping times tightened up they're gonna make someone sick. Include extra ice packs, use better insulating materials, and raise the price accordingly. They have the potential for something really amazing, and I hate to complain as they're the only vendors willing to deal with frozen kava right now.

Some constructive criticism would do them really well. Truthfully we want all vendors to succeed.
Hello everyone,
I m working for a company based at Santo and specialized in Green and Fresh Kava. We can provide any form of High quality Noble kava : frozen green mince, frozen kava parts and dry under all its usual forms.
We would be glad to exchange with you and explain how we did to currently have one of the best kava on the international market.
Hoping everyone the best kava quality for 2020,
Cheers

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
Hello everyone,
I m working for a company based at Santo and specialized in Green and Fresh Kava. We can provide any form of High quality Noble kava : frozen green mince, frozen kava parts and dry under all its usual forms.
We would be glad to exchange with you and explain how we did to currently have one of the best kava on the international market.
Cheers
I'm interested to know more!

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Hello everyone,
Cheers
Welcome aboard! Always nice to see more kava vendors available online to the world at large. You may want to start your own thread somewhere. This thread's about Root of Happiness's offering of fresh kava. You'll stand out as a separate vendor and people here would definitely like to know more! Also people will know you're a separate company from Root of Happiness. The admins here may be able to give you your own special Vendor status. We generally enjoy when vendors actively participate in the kava discussions here as they offer a unique perspective about this marvelous plant.