What's new

Full Spectrum Paste-Companies to Use

Erica

Does anyone know of a reputable company that sells a full spectrum paste? I'm new to kava. The first kava product I tried was a full spectrum paste that completely surprised with how much it helped my anxiety/depression symptoms. I really thought it was my answer to a life long illness. But as I researched kava further, I found that the company I bought from was not reputable, according to most. But now I can't find what I was using, Full Spectrum 55% kavalactones. Do you have any suggestions for where and what I should buy that is comparable to this?

schatz

itchin for kava
Does anyone know of a reputable company that sells a full spectrum paste? I'm new to kava. The first kava product I tried was a full spectrum paste that completely surprised with how much it helped my anxiety/depression symptoms. I really thought it was my answer to a life long illness. But as I researched kava further, I found that the company I bought from was not reputable, according to most. But now I can't find what I was using, Full Spectrum 55% kavalactones. Do you have any suggestions for where and what I should buy that is comparable to this?
Or you might want to try this Amazon product have used this, and like it personally.