What's new

GHK extract photos.

Jerome

Kava Lover
It is surprisingly delicious. Overwhelming, strong flavour, but in the same way many people find strong coffee, a fat cigar, or a Smokey scotch delicious. People who appreciate kava will love the taste.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Finally got it.

@Gourmet Hawaiian Kava What is your recommended method of delivery Chris? Also, which variety is it?

Thanks! View attachment 6889 View attachment 6890
I am glad you got finally got it. Like I told your brother, just take a toothpick and take a very small amount, like a 1/4 to 1/2 a pea size and start with that, you can increase to a pea size if you feel you need to. It is some of the strongest CO2 extract I have had and really good too. My friends over here love it and have been eating it all up. I used Mahakea for this extract. Enjoy. (y)
Aloha.

Chris

Jerome

Kava Lover
I am glad you got finally got it. Like I told your brother, just take a toothpick and take a very small amount, like a 1/4 to 1/2 a pea size and start with that, you can increase to a pea size if you feel you need to. It is some of the strongest CO2 extract I have had and really good too. My friends over here love it and have been eating it all up. I used Mahakea for this extract. Enjoy. (y)
Aloha.

Chris
It is good. I took a little more than that. Quite delightful! Didn't make me too sleepy. Just a great heady euphoric buzz. Felt it right between the eyes!

Powerful. But clean.
I'm going to have to give it a go in the evening without any distractions to get the full experience. AFTER, the keikis are asleep.

Last edited:

Jerome

Kava Lover
That looks a lot like the old Paradise Kava jar. Any connection?
Dunno. Its been a long time since I've had paradise extracts. I couldn't give an accurate comparison as to the product inside the jar.

All I know is, that stuff packed a punch. I'm going to pull out my little digital scale and do a more measured dose tonight to give it a more "scientific" evaluation. Yesterday, I hadn't had that much time between meals but it still gave me a strong dose of the face buzzes; that delightful sensation of tingling in the temples and above the eyes.

Jerome

Kava Lover
Alright, that stuff is awesome. I took about an eighth of a teaspoon. A tiny amount and it gave me full fledged kava euphoria. I felt the tingles all over. It is powerful and clean. No nausea, no jitters. Just a great kava experience. I think the full effects lasted 45 minutes and then they slowly tapered off as I fell asleep.

I'm not one to pay a premium for extracts or instants, but this is one I'd go for. A jar of this stuff would last a long time and be a lot of fun to experiment with. The convenience factor is also a plus.

So about a half hour after I swished it in my mouth and swallowed it, I kissed my wife. She said her lips went numb and tingly!

Powerful. Kava hashish.