What's new

Giving kava another chance

Kava-noob

Kava Curious
I gave Kava a break of about a month or so. I'm still pretty new to it as my name implies lol. Long story short, reverse tolerance never seemed to go away even after times I thought I had a break through. It was very inconsistent and a little annoying because I wanted to experience what people here are talking about with this herb. I experienced effects from it a few times, and some of them were pretty short lasting.

Today I kneaded some of my leftover Squanch kava I had stashed in the freezer. I always try to keep an open mind to new things, even if they don't go as expected. I'm thinking of all of you in this community and hope you're keeping your chins up during these difficult times we're in. Cheers, and Bula!

babesugarbunny

Kava Enthusiast
I gave Kava a break of about a month or so. I'm still pretty new to it as my name implies lol. Long story short, reverse tolerance never seemed to go away even after times I thought I had a break through. It was very inconsistent and a little annoying because I wanted to experience what people here are talking about with this herb. I experienced effects from it a few times, and some of them were pretty short lasting.

Today I kneaded some of my leftover Squanch kava I had stashed in the freezer. I always try to keep an open mind to new things, even if they don't go as expected. I'm thinking of all of you in this community and hope you're keeping your chins up during these difficult times we're in. Cheers, and Bula!
How did it go for you last weekend, did you find what you were looking for? ::chugger::