What's new

Global kava exports

A

Adam

I have just ordered 250gram of their malekula magic. I really want to like this kava as it would be so handy for me with them doing next day delivery in the UK, which means I should be sampling it tomorrow evening ::yay2::, very very excited, hopefully this will keep me going till the melo melo arrives. Anybody had any experiences with this kava? If so how did you like it? I'm hoping people come back with "ohhhh that's lovely kava, one of the best I've tried" I may be a bit too hopeful but here's hoping anyway

D

Deleted User01

I hear it's decent. @Adam, some people will like a Kava and some people won't. There is some strange Kava Biochemistry that goes on in our bodies and I don't think anyone will ever figure it out. Just drink your Kava with a positive attitude and let the chemicals mix as they will. You will eventually have a list of your favorites or you will be like me, you like them all for different reasons.

A

Adam

I hear it's decent. @Adam, some people will like a Kava and some people won't. There is some strange Kava Biochemistry that goes on in our bodies and I don't think anyone will ever figure it out. Just drink your Kava with a positive attitude and let the chemicals mix as they will. You will eventually have a list of your favorites or you will be like me, you like them all for different reasons.
Thanks Deleted User01 that's the way forward, looking forward to tryin alot of kava in the future and seein how they work out for me

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
I've never had the malekula magic, but I really dig the tanna marang-marang and kaolik.