What's new

Got my GHK Moi instant, share your dosages if you will

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
Cheers and Happy Friday Eve. I'm stoked to have my instant on hand and dive in. How much and in what ratio root to water do y'all use? I just put in a good teaspoon to start and mixed with cold fridge water. Is there any KL increase by using warm or hot water? -the 100g bag is small, suggesting it's potency...

Lemme know, and, as always,

BULA!

Kavacus

hightides42

our Roots run deep
We're quite fond of GHK moi, mahakea and nene instants, they make em right.
try 10-12 grams powder to 200ml/1c water. I prefer using warm water thinking it helps dissolve it more evenly and unlock aroma better. for a strong dose try 20g to a cup water, but then it gets too expensive a habit quickly. .
ps. I'd say a " good teaspoon" as you said, is in the 10-12g range, at least ones we use for measure.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I'm a bit of an instant fan and I really like anything from GHK. There's not really a lot different I can say from instant to instant and that's just use what you feel you need. There is a lot of nonsense talked about instant being more expensive but I don't believe it's true. Where I think most people go wrong with instant is that just because they get less side effects they go large on it and spend a lot of money in one go. Take it easy and it works out about the same.

Orz[EST]

Kava Enthusiast
More works more, I say... Of course, context & empty stomach play a role, and morning coffee, too.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Yes, feels different if I go right from coffee to kava, which sometimes I do. Over the last couple years I have noticed I drink significantly less coffee in anticipation of having a shell later on. Do you think having a strong cup of black coffee in the morning takes away from Mo'i enjoyability? I appreciate the idea of toning down the coffee, it's all good suggestions. Thank you. Bula!

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
Whatever works, it kinda makes sense because the M'oi is an energetic kava, so it may go together nicely. I enjoyed the M'oi, but I agree with its reputation as "heady". I'm also learning that I like a balanced, slightly heavier kava-that's the effect that resonates best with me. I like to feel relaxed and jolly!