What's new

Powdered Kava Review Gourmet Kadavu Waka 16 Oz

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
This stuff is very very powerful kava. It's kind of like mahakea on the headiest side possible. it has these heavy elements and it's chemo is even yelling heavy.. but for me the kavain being so oooo freaking high ... it's really high.. highest of all kava time kavas as far as I saw on the charts. seemed to have given me the restless feeling some of us feel from Moi or too much stone in my case. so this is a warning for those who get stimulated too much from certain kavas.... but an invitation for those who want kavain flooding their brain ... BUY THIS STUFF LOL

It hits really hard really fast ! I recommend spacing out the shells a bit

Taste I gave a bitter rating because this stuff is not just strong effects but the flavor is intense. I wouldn't give this too a newbie ... in any sense. taste and effect .. id reserve it for veterans who know sometimes things can get intense from the right kava . lol. but it's amazing stuff .. I can't express that enough .. it just happen to make me really antsy which is very easy... ( I cant drink coffee ... like at all.. not one cup or two or yah yah yah.. like a few sips and I feel off. ) so take the antsy with a grain of subjectivity but also note the excessive kavain content :) have fun !

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
Thank you for the review, @Mrbinx69! Im surprised you didnt find it sedative but i guess the Kadavu must have affected you differently. I look forward to seeing your reviews of the savusavu and Beqa! our most headiest strain according to the test results should be the Taveuni, but i guess you received the sample pack with the Kadavu. Anyways hoping from the 5 giveaways someone did receive the taveuni to provide a thorough review. Enjoy the Fijian Kava ride. Bula!

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Haha ya I delved into this one first because I found my chemo preferance to be the same as shakas .. but apparently the I need a nice 245 to keep the kavain balanced by the dihydro

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Update.... had the rest of what I had last night and the heavy part really came out .... must've just been an odd reaction that day... cuz I' had been drinking heady all day yesterday and the kadavu balanced that out really nice... I got super krunk in the middle of sleeping and had to throw up ahhaha ! I had like way to much kava throughout the day before that tho haha