What's new

Powdered Kava Gourmet Savusavu Waka - 16 Oz

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
Our Gourmet Savusavu Waka is 100% medium grind lateral kava roots, dried by the radiant Fijian sun. The waka is sourced from Savusavu where there is plenty of lush green forestry and sufficient rainfall to grow some of the best tasting kava's of Fiji.

Our farmer has advised that the Savusavu Waka primarily consists of a variety known as Qila Leka in Fiji. This aromatic kava is very mild tasting on the palate yet deceptively potent. It produces a light colored beverage and is labeled as gourmet because the plants are 5+ years old. The Gourmet Savusavu Waka is a well balanced kava, best for drinking to relieve your anxieties any time needed without losing mental clarity.

Chemotype - 461325
Kavalactones - 11.3%

Last edited by a moderator:

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Best kava for physical pain relief I have found. Even for broken bones. Very strong, excellent kava which needs to be treated with respect. Be careful the first few times you try it, till you know the score. It is very strong. Don’t make any plans. Have a couch ready.

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Santa brought some micronized savusavu. It's the only Kava Time product I haven't tried yet, and to be fair it's my first time with micro (from mi sta kastom we mi kastom.)

Anyway, it tastes GOOD! Zero piney smell. Very creamy. Medium brown. Hits like a ton of bricks, too.