What's new

Great kava website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saoirse

Kava Curious
I found it last night... They are not listed here but are supposed to be "noble".... They also have several different things that many don't carry such as capsules and pre-made tea bags.... Anyone have any experience with them?

Saoirse )O(

Pacifico

Kava Enthusiast
W
I found it last night... They are not listed here but are supposed to be "noble".... They also have several different things that many don't carry such as capsules and pre-made tea bags.... Anyone have any experience with them?

Saoirse )O(
Worst website ever. The poster is a kava troll that posts dumb things for attention. Look at the other posts on Kava.Com and Kona Kava Farm. They are not noble. They can even explain strains to you.They aren't a forum vendor for a reason. I ordered paste from them once. It's bad.

Saoirse

Kava Curious
W

Worst website ever. The poster is a kava troll that posts dumb things for attention. Look at the other posts on Kava.Com and Kona Kava Farm. They are not noble. They can even explain strains to you.They aren't a forum vendor for a reason. I ordered paste from them once. It's bad.
Yeah, I just read their "review"... I definitely will not be doing business with them! Thanks!

Saoirse )O(

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Kona kava owns kava.com and kava.guru. I could go on for hours, but I won't. Any of the aforementioned sites are four letter words in my book.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Yeah so I gave @KeepOnKrunkin a 7 day cool down ban mainly for his posts in the other thread. It's fine to disagree but you can't just keep dragging in random posts from the internet in these weird hit and runs. Lift your game man, do some reading, don't get into these arguments unless you are really up to date on the latest research and willing to put together a cohesive narrative on why you are right and someone else is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.