What's new

Greatness! Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

evrnd

Kava Enthusiast
I just wanted to stop by and say that I have now received my second order from The Kava Roots and despite the eternity it takes to get all the way from Canadia to Texish, I will happily order from them again and again. Their kava is of excellent quality and potency (tried Tongan Reserve several times and now Paulie's Blend; Vanuatu Select is on deck), their graphics and presentation are on point, and their website is sexy as hell (you can even filter by desired effects!!). Plus, a day after my second order shipped I received a "Thank you, again" email from Paulie-Paul that felt personal even if it was actually automatically generated. I always ogle the kumete when I'm on the site ("oh yes, you will be mine") and I would happily rock a Kava Roots shirt (despite not being that guy). Next time for the shirt. I may need a second job to justify the kumete, though it looks like it's worth every penny.

I dig your vibe, Paulie-Paul and I love your kava.

Thank YOU , again.

P.S. I am going to write my first ever review here on Paulie's Blend once I get a better sense of it. We are mysteriously lacking one.

**I wish there were general vendor threads just to discuss current stock and to be able ask quick questions or discuss business practices (shipping time, communication, etc). Is that a thing here?

ThePiper

Kava Lover
There's a vendor section where you can post threads related to a specific vendor such as shipping, batches, etc and you can also do a vendor review, to describe your experience as a customer.

evrnd

Kava Enthusiast
There's a vendor section where you can post threads related to a specific vendor such as shipping, batches, etc and you can also do a vendor review, to describe your experience as a customer.
I just saw that there is a Kava Roots Vendor Review section. So I know I could do this in review form over there (it's mysteriously empty). Is there another section you're referring to? I actually meant an ongoing thread about the vendor, but I still want to make sure I understand what you're saying. Link, por favor?

Status
Not open for further replies.