What's new

Greetings, Fellow Travellers

Rhiannon

Hi there. I just joined and thought I would introduce myself. I'm Rhiannon (yes, that's really my name). I live in New York. I'm newly sober (5 months), and I've tried Kava in the past with good results. However, I don't think I knew what I was doing, really, and I wound up shedding pounds of skin due to overuse, as well as just spending tons of money because I think I was chasing a benzoesque head when that's not what this magical root is about.

My frame of reference has changed, after a few more years of pain and suffering, and I have come back with a new appreciation. I'm here to learn before I buy, and I will probably be asking tons of questions. I will greatly appreciate any answers you folks can provide.

Thank you for having this forum. It's utterly unique.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hi there. I just joined and thought I would introduce myself. I'm Rhiannon (yes, that's really my name). I live in New York. I'm newly sober (5 months), and I've tried Kava in the past with good results. However, I don't think I knew what I was doing, really, and I wound up shedding pounds of skin due to overuse, as well as just spending tons of money because I think I was chasing a benzoesque head when that's not what this magical root is about.

My frame of reference has changed, after a few more years of pain and suffering, and I have come back with a new appreciation. I'm here to learn before I buy, and I will probably be asking tons of questions. I will greatly appreciate any answers you folks can provide.

Welcome aboard, you are in the right place to ask questions, ask away..

Also check out the link on my signature for lots of FAQs. Lots of information in there.

Zaphod

Kava Lover

Do you live in NY or NY? :)
1602791787033.png