What's new

Greetings from Texas!

LoGun4340

Kava Curious
Long time lurker here first time posting. First I would like to thank all who contribute to these forums I have found a wealth of information. I have been drinking waka kava from wakacon, I wanted something to experiment with and my brother has amazon prime so he helps me with his free shipping bonus. I've gone through my first five lbs and have had many good experiences but have decided to treat my self to a more premium kava for the holidays or maybe a permanent replacment. I'm looking for a strain with more anti anxiety effects versus body effects. Any suggestions? I'll be back with more questions I'm sure thanks again! I look forward to joining the conversation here in my spare time.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Welcome! Sampler packs are a good way to get started. GHK or BKH have them at the moment, I believe.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi LoGun4340, welcome to the forums. I do have a good sample pack of my micronized kava and I am sure you will like it.
Please let me know if you have any questions at all.
Aloha.

Chris

verticity

I'm interested in things
For anxiety I have found the borongoru from Kalm with Kava to be helpful.
Moi is a good "heady" (i.e. not body) kava from Gourmet Hawaiian Kava.
Nambawan from Bula Kava House is another good choice.

LoGun4340

Kava Curious
Thanks for all your replies, I wanted to wait till I was on my laptop as typing on the mobile can be a hassle. I have been looking at both BKH and GHK for some time and will definitely try one of the sample packs as soon as I can order. Thanks for your suggestions and info verticity these have also been added to my list.